Important: This article describes a feature that is in a beta/unstable state. Bugs are expected and the feature is subject to change. This feature is currently only suitable for testing.
Get it from the link below with more detailed release notes:
- There will be at least one candidate release before v21.04 is released in April.
- It can only be added onto clips with NO B-frames. If you try to add it to such a clip, it shows the Convert to Edit-friendly dialog.
- A proxy clip can mask the above check for B-frames and then export may be very slow or give bad results. However, it may also be a very convenient workaround for the check and dialog mentioned above if you are patient and confident to troubleshoot and fix problem areas upon export.
- The About dialog says the version is UNSTABLE-21.03.13. That is intentional as builds are based on date.
- There is no Pitch Compensation.
- This filter cannot be disabled.
- This filter does not support simple keyframes or filter trimming.
- This filter can not be applied to tracks or the timeline output.
Basically, go Filters > Time > Time Remap > Keyframes
See V21.04 ALPHA/UNSTABLE - Time Remap for more in depth usage info.