Your YouTubeChannel - Follow-On

Hi! :smile:

I was so excited that I forgot to name my YouTube channel! :slight_smile:
You can find me her: Earlybite on YouTube

'Til then :smile:

There are already a lot of good channels here. Thanks for sharing those. Itā€™s great to see what people are doing.

This is my Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/durgaswaroop

My latest video JSON Serialization in Python (and several others on my channel) are #made-with-shotcut
I do videos on Programming and Software. If that is something youā€™re interested in, you can check that. Right now they are more beginner/intermediate level but I will sure start making videos on a bit more advanced topics.

Any feedback on the content or the editing is appreciated. I am trying to grow my channel.

Thank you for your time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi!

Today, 20:00 (German Summer Time)ā€¦, live stream!

Earlybite on YouTube

I still work on my latest video, but we can try also new. :smile:

Best regards

I must be missing something, but even a Google search hasnā€™t helped me.
I have downloaded the filters, but canā€™t see how to add them to Shotcut.
My apologies for my lack of knowledge, and appreciation for any help.

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/benespanto

Thanks to the support and encouragement of my fellow Shotcut forum members, I have been able to surpass 500 subscribers (halfway to the goal). I appreciate your continued support and subscriptions and do look forward to future tutorials, tips and samples of what Shotcut can do.

Thank you again!

4 Likes

Starting a new video ā€œTears Of Hopeā€ - Live - 20:25

Livestream N0. 1 ā€œTears Of Hopeā€

Few of my recent exports with Shotcut-

My Youtube chennal

Wow - real Indian cooking! I am salivating! I donā€™t understand Indian but your animated subtitles are a great help, and also your recipe in the description. The animated subtitles just simply scrollin up and down is a simple but nice touch. Subscribed! :+1:

PS I did understand one word - breadcrumbs! :laughing:

Hello, I am Somenath Garai, another high school student. I have interest in Maths, Computer Science & Music. Hereā€™s my channel- Somenath Garai

I have a low end ā€œpotatoā€ pc, but Iā€™m able to make cool 1080p 30fps videos using it, and thatā€™s enough.

Check out my channel :ballot_box_with_check:
& Subscribe only if you think itā€™s worth your time :watch:

Thank you.

First time tried making B-Roll & Sound effects using Shotcut. Hope youā€™ll like it !

1 Like

My quadcopter videos:

My tree climbing videos:

1 Like

I loved the bridge video - fantastic to see the construction project from above!! Great quality and I appreciate the gentle musicā€¦ :+1:

Surprising Results. Btw I have a Tech Youtube Channel.

1 Like

Hi All,

My channel is about open source software. I am starting with Shotcut tutorials, and later in the year will go onto GIMP and Audacity. I am focused on enabling creators or hobbyists learn the skills they need to progress without it costing them anything!

Anyone that gets a chance, please feel free to take a look! Its in early stages and I have a lot to learn myself, but Iā€™d welcome any feedback:

1 Like

Hello everyone and Iā€™m really pleased to join the forum. Iā€™m starting to use Shotcut more and more now as, what was my preferred NLE Davinci Resolve was become more of a struggle to perform well. I was finding that more and more features of DR were beyond my capability and need, plus the system requirements seemed to increase with each release.

Anyway I had tried numerous different editors and came across SC and liked the interface and responsiveness of it. I came across some tutorials from the likes of the excellent @bentacular and EJ Tech on youtube and went from there.

My last video created with SC was a YT short and I admit I struggled with the aspect ratio for some reason but was able to edit and trim really quickly (much quicker than DR in my opinion) https://youtu.be/LGY8dKJKP78

Thanks for having me along, Iā€™m looking forward to gaining knowledge and if possible share it back.

5 Likes

Welcome to the club!

2 Likes

2 Likes