Movies black tarjas

Forum friends. Here learning to use the shotcut. I’m having some difficulty transforming vertical videos (with black stripe on the sides) into horizontal videos without any stripe and no loss of quality. Browsing the web there were two options, but I don’t understand how they work, if anyone knows and can help me, I appreciate it. follow the links-Como Converter Um Vídeo Vertical para Horizontal 16:9 em Apenas 1 Passo - Cmder - A melhor linha de comandos para Windows - Embarcados

You have several options here, and you didn’t really indicate fully what you want to do.
Also unknown is the resolution you’re working with.

Source resolution: 1080x1920
Language: English (Translated filter names may be different)

Option #1
Filling the width.
Step 1. Set Video Mode to a 1080p preset.
Step 2. Open video or image.
Step 3. Apply filter Crop:Source to the video or image.
Check “Center” and use Center Bias to position where you want to position the video or image.

Option #2
Blurring the blank space to the left/right.
Step 3. Apply filter Blur: Pad to the video or image.

Option #3
Rotating the video.
Step 3. Apply filter Size, Position & Rotate to video or image.
Apply a rotation of either 90 degrees or 270 degrees.
Change size to 1080x1920.

2 Likes

Thanks, but that’s not it. I need to transform a video that is in portrait (vertical and bordered) to horizontal (landscape without borders). If I do as you recommend, the video will be to one side. I found a tutorial on you tube. TUTORIAL SHOTCUT - ESCLARECENDO FILTROS (ESPELHAR/GIRAR/TAMANHO, POSIÇÃO E GIRAR) - AULA 202 - YouTube

I presented you with 3 options.
Those options will not have the video to one side.
I have shown you what each option looks like with the screenshots.

From the first link you provided, it shows exactly what I gave for instructions in Option #2.

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.