Your YouTubeChannel - Follow-On

hey, that is very nice, if you will make a youtube channel, count me in as a subscriber :slight_smile: video editing is very interesting, good luck

Hi! :smile:

I was so excited that I forgot to name my YouTube channel! :slight_smile:
You can find me her: Earlybite on YouTube

'Til then :smile:

There are already a lot of good channels here. Thanks for sharing those. It’s great to see what people are doing.

This is my Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/durgaswaroop

My latest video JSON Serialization in Python (and several others on my channel) are #made-with-shotcut
I do videos on Programming and Software. If that is something you’re interested in, you can check that. Right now they are more beginner/intermediate level but I will sure start making videos on a bit more advanced topics.

Any feedback on the content or the editing is appreciated. I am trying to grow my channel.

Thank you for your time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi!

Today, 20:00 (German Summer Time)…, live stream!

Earlybite on YouTube

I still work on my latest video, but we can try also new. :smile:

Best regards

I must be missing something, but even a Google search hasn’t helped me.
I have downloaded the filters, but can’t see how to add them to Shotcut.
My apologies for my lack of knowledge, and appreciation for any help.

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/benespanto

Thanks to the support and encouragement of my fellow Shotcut forum members, I have been able to surpass 500 subscribers (halfway to the goal). I appreciate your continued support and subscriptions and do look forward to future tutorials, tips and samples of what Shotcut can do.

Thank you again!

4 Likes

Starting a new video “Tears Of Hope” - Live - 20:25

Livestream N0. 1 “Tears Of Hope”

Few of my recent exports with Shotcut-

My Youtube chennal

Wow - real Indian cooking! I am salivating! I don’t understand Indian but your animated subtitles are a great help, and also your recipe in the description. The animated subtitles just simply scrollin up and down is a simple but nice touch. Subscribed! :+1:

PS I did understand one word - breadcrumbs! :laughing:

Hello, I am Somenath Garai, another high school student. I have interest in Maths, Computer Science & Music. Here’s my channel- Somenath Garai

I have a low end “potato” pc, but I’m able to make cool 1080p 30fps videos using it, and that’s enough.

Check out my channel :ballot_box_with_check:
& Subscribe only if you think it’s worth your time :watch:

Thank you.

First time tried making B-Roll & Sound effects using Shotcut. Hope you’ll like it !

1 Like

My quadcopter videos:

My tree climbing videos:

1 Like

I loved the bridge video - fantastic to see the construction project from above!! Great quality and I appreciate the gentle music… :+1:

Surprising Results. Btw I have a Tech Youtube Channel.

1 Like

Hi All,

My channel is about open source software. I am starting with Shotcut tutorials, and later in the year will go onto GIMP and Audacity. I am focused on enabling creators or hobbyists learn the skills they need to progress without it costing them anything!

Anyone that gets a chance, please feel free to take a look! Its in early stages and I have a lot to learn myself, but I’d welcome any feedback:

1 Like

Hello everyone and I’m really pleased to join the forum. I’m starting to use Shotcut more and more now as, what was my preferred NLE Davinci Resolve was become more of a struggle to perform well. I was finding that more and more features of DR were beyond my capability and need, plus the system requirements seemed to increase with each release.

Anyway I had tried numerous different editors and came across SC and liked the interface and responsiveness of it. I came across some tutorials from the likes of the excellent @bentacular and EJ Tech on youtube and went from there.

My last video created with SC was a YT short and I admit I struggled with the aspect ratio for some reason but was able to edit and trim really quickly (much quicker than DR in my opinion) https://youtu.be/LGY8dKJKP78

Thanks for having me along, I’m looking forward to gaining knowledge and if possible share it back.

5 Likes

Welcome to the club!

2 Likes