Rules of Participation (Important)
- We are only interested in major regressions over recent versions (v19.12 and newer).
- We are also interested in major bugs in new features and changes specific to this release.
- Do not report about existing bugs that have not been indicated as fixed by this version.
- Not everything reported will be fixed before release; only what the developers consider critical.
We are not trying to fix everything possible during the beta but only the most critical, blocker bugs.
- Provide all feedback as a reply within this thread or as a GitHub Issue.
If using a GitHub issue, make sure you indicate the version.
- The beta period will end by June 28 (but possibly sooner).
- There will only be another beta released if there is a critical problem that needs confirmation from testers after the fix.
- The actual release may add some low risk fixes and additions (e.g. new preset) over the beta.
Get the beta release from this GitHub page that also includes the list of fixes, changes, and additions.