Some titling filter sets

I made few filter set for 16/9 1920x1080 video
pack filter set.zip (6 KB)

sorry for my bad english it’s not my natural language

the file :

• KG_16_9_1920_1080_Effet_de_titrage_01
    add a text:rich with a background color, center the text in the view and add this filter set for an title effet you can animate with the parameter of “mask : from file” and move with the “size, position & rotation”
  • KG_16_9_1920_1080_Lower_third_01
    add a color, picture or video in an empty track then apply the filter set for a simple lower third, the color, the picture or the video is used for the texture of the lower third, you can it animate with the “mask : from file”
  • KG_16_9_1920_1080_Lower_third_02
    add a color, picture or video in an empty track then apply the filter set for a lower third with 2 color/texture, the color, picture or video you use will determinate the texture of the lower third, you can it animate with the “mask : from file”
  • KG_16_9_1920_1080_Lower_third_03
    add a color, picture or video in a empty track then apply the filter set for a lower third with gradient texture, the color in the second filter gradient determinate the color of the lower third, you can it animate with the “mask : from file” and you can use texture of video or picture if you change the parameter “fusion mode” in the gradient filter
  • KG_16_9_1920_1080_Postit_02
    add a color, picture or video in an empty track then apply the filter set for a text box with a title and a text zone, you can change the color of the box in the gradient parameter, if you change the fusion mode in gradient filter you can use video or picture texture for the box, you can animate the text box with the parameter of “mask : from file” filter and move the position and change size with “size, position & rotation” filter

in the zip file you’ll found some file, copy them in your filter-sets folder
watch this video for see the result and how to use them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2D0NdwCi4A

6 Likes

Please describe them a little here in the future. Here are their names:

• KG_16_9_1920_1080_Effet_de_titrage_01
  • KG_16_9_1920_1080_Lower_third_01
  • KG_16_9_1920_1080_Lower_third_02
  • KG_16_9_1920_1080_Lower_third_03
  • KG_16_9_1920_1080_Postit_02

We can see they are all some forms of titles (text filters). Thanks for sharing!

that right I’ll add some info :slight_smile:

These are brilliant, @kamigeek. Thank you for making them and for showing us how to use them. :+1: