I have spent 3 hours now on this problem and been through every YouTube video, forum post, FAQ and asked the dog. No-one seems to be able to help!
- I have created a MLT project of just over an hour long;
- I exported the video to .mp4 using the Export -> YouTube setting;
- The video exports as .mp4 and I can play it fine using Windows Media Player etc…;
- I upload the video to my YouTube channel;
- Upload is successful but starts to ‘Process’, gets stuck on 0% for 30 seconds and says ‘Unable to Process Video’;
- That’s it. No reason for the failure or description;
I tried exporting the video again as an mp4 but using a different export option. Tried uploading to YouTube and exactly the same issue. It uploads ok after several minutes but won’t even process 1% before failing with the same error.
I have tried uploading the video using different browsers and in Incognito mode too. Same issue.
I have now tried both videos around 6 times using different browsers, switching anti-virus off and going through every form post or help guide I can find!
I can’t believe no-one else has this issue! - Please help!!!