Your YouTubeChannel - Follow-On

:open_mouth:
Maybe the camera angles made it seem worse than it really was, but it looks like you were lucky on many levels. That branch could have hit you or smash the window.

2 Likes

I was giving it 50/50 on taking out that window.

I knew it couldnā€™t fall on me, the leverage was such that the gable of the house would stop it. I also made sure I was always above the branches that supported it; they could only go down. After my lunch break, I was wearing a safety rope, as I had found that metal roof was getting slippery. The roll was pre-planned; I wanted to be clear of any flying debris or wildly whipping thin branches, and I knew if I fell the other way, towards the edge, there was a chance of a collision between the main branch and my forehead as the limb descended.

Until I got this ā€œWidow Makerā€ down, half of my yard was unusable because of the danger.

2 Likes

Speaking of camerasā€¦

I am making an offer.
Anyone who has posted on this forum ever, before this video was posted, may contact me via message and get the ā€œrawā€ footage (MTS converted to MP4) for whatever video purpose they choose.

2 Likes

Well then ā€œTout est bien qui finit bienā€, or ā€œAllā€™s well, that endā€™s wellā€ like you say south of the border :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Made few Important videos for Youtubers-

Did some DIYs,

And Ran a Few tests !

Everything Edited using Shotcut.

1 Like

Hi,

finally I would like to draw your attention to my YouTube channel.

Best regards

If someone is interested, Iā€™m just streaming on Twitch:

Earlybite on Twitch

1 Like

Today again video creating/editing, w/o cam, but with mic (German, but also with my best English) and hopefully fullspeed, but in any case with surprise :smile: :

Earlybite on Twitch

1 Like

Created some B Rolls using Shotcut & Youtube Music-

A voiceover Video-

And More reviews with B rolls-

JosƩ Carlos Junior, Brasil [Canal Cosmonauta Virtual] (https://www.youtube.com/c/CosmonautaVirtualDicaseTutoriais)
Temos curso de Shotcut no canal, desde o bƔsico ao avanƧado! Obrigado a todos

Ca. 17:30 (German Winter Time) - ā€œMaking ofā€ and more (Just Chatting)
(Language: German, and English)

Twitch

Videos:
Youtube

Nest regards

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Your YouTubeChannel - Follow-On:

Did not mean to reply to that guyā€™s post, sorry!

Iā€™ve been using Shotcut for about a year now, and just joined this forum today. I am a gaming nerd so my videos largely compose videos around that. I feel I have grown in skill exponentially since Iā€™ve first started mainly because of how simple Shotcut is to use. It also helps that I went from 8 GB of RAM to 16 GB lol.

Iā€™d like to share my work with you all, and appreciate any feedback (good and bad!) to help me improve myself further.

Hi!

Iā€™m working on the video to my latest music track:
Earlybite on Twitch

Feel free to join! :smile:

Hi guys,

Iā€™ve been using Shotcut for 2 months and I really love it!!

This is my YouTube Channel (all edited in Shotcut) where I fly FPV Drones and try to make some cinematic stuff.

Thanks for watching :wink:

4 Likes

Just making the visualization of my new piece of music:
Twitch

Hi!

The previous time I presented a new video in the ā€˜Made with Shotcutā€™ section the video had over 50 clicks!
(What is, in my case, a lot!)
But already the next video got 0, in words, zero.

So the result is, that this is here the last post because of a new music trackā€¦
(Iā€™ve found my style anyway.)

If you like my music and maybe also my videosā€¦, follow me on Youtube and/or Twitch.

My latest video:

The latest track list:

Hi @Copelius - welcome! I loved your video. Great shots, great place, and lovely music! And you didnā€™t crash! :wink:

1 Like

Hi @jonray - Thanks for your kind comment :slightly_smiling_face:. I was listening to your music and yes, you have beautiful compositions!! Keep on the good work!!

Hehehee I didnā€™t crash because if the drone falls into the water I lose over 500ā‚¬ā€¦ full concentration!!

Greetings from Galicia.

Love your drone video @Copelius ! Itā€™s amazing how well you fly the drone, and how low you go over the water! All in alll, a very nice / soothing video to watch.

1 Like

Hi!

Iā€™m new here and I have begun using Shotcut for the last videos on my Youtube channel!
Itā€™s very easy to use and I thank you for that! I used After Effects before and my godā€¦the learning curve on AE!

So anyway, check out my channel if you want!

Here is my latest video made with Shotcut:

3 Likes