What is this called as?

Hey fellow Shotcut users,
I came across this video and I am wondering what this is called as :slightly_smiling_face:

How to bring this on Shotcut.
Is there any template for making this kind of a side card.
I just want to know its official name.
Thank you


It’s called a “lower third”.

There are many ways to create lower thirds. You can create them in Shotcut or use a separate program like GIMP, Natron or Blender and export them then bring them into Shotcut to use.

Here are a couple of threads to help you get started.


Ohhh Thank you so much for that.
It was quite useful.
Thank you.


This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.