Rules of Participation (Important)
- There is NO 32-bit Windows version in this beta. It is not working yet, and I will continue to work on it. However, as a result, it may not get the Qt 5.9.7 upgrade or possibly even not upgraded at all.
- Provide all feedback as a reply within this thread or as a GitHub Issue.
- If using a GitHub issue, make sure you indicate the version.
- You can reference other threads from this thread, but do not confuse others by opening new posts/threads.
- Do not report about existing bugs that have not been indicated as fixed by this version.
- The beta period is only going to last 7 days.
- We are only interested in major regressions over recent versions (v19.01 and newer).
- We are also interested in major bugs in new features and changes specific to this release.
- There will only be another beta released if there is a critical problem that needs confirmation from testers after the fix.
- The actual release may add some low risk fixes and additions (e.g. new filter) over the beta.
Get the beta release from this GitHub page that also includes the list of fixes, changes, and additions.