Unreadable menu/dialogue text ?Greek

Hi everyone,
Went to use shotcut for the first time for some weeks today. Since last use I have updated my P.C. to Ubuntu 22.04 LTS.
The menu items appear to be in some foreign language but, only partially. It looks like Greek but, I don’t really know?
I can’t get it fixed.
I have removed and replaced the snap. I have tried the appimg and I have tried installing from apt and the results are the same. Clearly some incompatability between shotcut and my system but I have no idea what that might be. Any help or suggestions would be gratefully received.
Screen shot attached. If I can provide more information please ask, I may have missed some critical info :slight_smile:

Appears to be similar to this post, or a post linked to it.

What is your version of Shotcut?

Go to the 4th menu and about 5 from the bottom is a sub-menu that lists all of the available languages in English. You should be able to find it simply by exploring this menu. Choose you language. It is only partially Greek or whatever because most translations are very incomplete.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.