Tutorial on scene settings in Blender, Video editing in Shotcut

Hi all again,
Sharing another MV of a popular Chinese song sometime ago.This MV uses a 3D “Kung Fu” animation (my first attempt on this type of animation) in a palace scene.

Hope you enjoy this MV.
There’s another posting I have on just the 3D animation part while testing the motion

1 Like

hi,
Sharing Another new music video just released !! This an older “Take A Bow” song by Madonna. In terms of 3D stages, a long multiple rooms and a class room of tables with starry / clouding night sky.

Hope you enjoy this MV.

1 Like

Hi,
Been a little while since I shared our MV that we continue to published every 3 weeks or so. I am sharing this latest MV as we use “deep fake” AI image/video generation for the first time in some of the clips in this MV. Can you guess which ones ?

Hi hi,
I like to share our latest music video … with a chinese song - “踏雪” (“Walk in the snow”). A very popular song last year/this year. The background scene (theme) we used is based around “ancient chinese martial art world” with modern dances.

This MV uses mostly “deep fake” AI technology to generate “realistic human faces/body” over some of the popular “martial art movies & anime clips”.

We hope you like it.

Hi All,

Sharing yet another newly released music video with AI generated beautiful people, sung in partnership with guest artiste on an ever-green song entitled “Can’t help falling In Love” by Elvis Presley. Notice some of the video clips (and cover picture) uses AI generated “Elvis Presley” look alike with some AI-generated pretty ladies.

Hope you like it and appreciates what free AI tool today can help to create animated & realistic people for music video creation.

Hi,

Sharing a new released music video (Nobody Nobody) … with a mix of AI generated singers (all tag with an icon “AI”)

From this specific point of the video, you can see clearly the original vs AI generated persons / anime characters

[Wonder Girls – Nobody (cover by ST ft beautiful AI girls) - YouTube]

Hope you enjoy this music video and support us with a “like” and if possible, subscribe to our channel.

Hi,

Sharing yet another AI inspired music video. This time we’re showcasing in the MV how AI can transform an older person to her younger self. In the video showcase we’d transformed this older person (80+ yo) picture by 10+ years and by 50+ years younger. The latter uses old picture of herself as reference when she was in her 20’s.

Wouldn’t it be a nice video gift you can do the same for your beloved older family members for his/her special occasion? like birthday, marital anniversary etc?

Hope you like this MV and a source of reference what free AI tools can do.

hi hi,

Sharing yet another music video release with support of AI technology. This MV has a number of AI generated pictures as well as “AI deepfaking” of dancers. Some dancing video clips are against our animated MMD models and others on real live video. The scene settings and selected animated/dance clips are based on a fast beat version of “Casablanca”. The cover song is sung and then converted with AI tool into a selected person’s male voice.

As usual, the final video is consolated with Shotcut video editor.
Hope you enjoy this MV and support us by subscribing to our channel.

Hi,
As you probably know, AI popularity has increased exponentially over the last 1+ year, push by the released of user-friendly tools like ChatGPT, Mid-Journey and others in the fields of art, design, movie production and others. Most of these tools are partially free (given limited credits for online access). We had instead adopted a “totally free” tool - Stable Diffusion (aka Automatic 1111 as its front end webui)

Besides been able to use “prompts” for your work creation, Stable Diffusion allow other forms like image2image, voice and video2video to support your creative work. It also has capability to use “extensions” (add on) - produce by 3rd parties/research fellows across the world made available totally free - enabling Stable Diffusion to be very powerful and flexible compared to other tools.

So with that said, we have decided to start making tutorial/s on “Stable Diffusion” sharing what we’d learnt when making our MV - four (4) so far), showing a more comprehensive/concise but simple enough to start using Stable Diffusion to support your own work.

Our first tutorial focus on the basic of how to install and to create simple but beautiful and interesting images of your own use. More tutorials will be created if we find more people are interested in our tutorials. You can get some ideas what we had tried/produced in our AI assisted MV.

Look forward to your support and feedback. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi again,

Here’s another new remake one of our favorite music video - Little Apple (an evergreen popular chinese song), but this time using AI generated animated images. We are still showing the original and the “resulted AI generated” images in this MV for appreciation/comparison - real people to anime characters or vice versa. We plan that for future MV, we will only incorporate relevant “AI generated results”.

Just so you know, after trying out many many free AI Tools, we found that none of the open source AI tools in the market allow seamless “animated video” AI conversion without time consuming manual “adjustment” especially if the video source is of poor quality. Anyway we hope AI technology will continue to improved further in the near future on image animation with less effort required to “adjust” for higher quality video.

Hope you enjoy this MV and support us as always with “like” and if possible subscribe to our youtube channel. Cheers.

Hi,
Continuation of releasing AI generated music video for sharing. Here’s our latest … a remake of a song associated with Chinese Moon Cake Festival. Hope you enjoy this MV. Notice we restart to add Blender 3D environment in bits of our video clip with AI generated video now. We still use MMD character/s for dance motions and then generate “realistic” people from it for some video clips.

Halloween is coming so expect another AI MV from us - try to make it a little more scary this time. Look forward to your support and if possible subscribe to our youtube channel. Thanks.

2 Likes

Thanks @shotcut and @PoisonedSlice.
Hi all, Here’s another MV just release to celebrate the Halloween on 31st Oct.
Using some of the older 3D assets I have and enhanced it with lots of AI image/video generation.
A little scary … you agree?

2 Likes

Hi again,
Thanks to some of your continual support in this forum for our music video. Here is the release of our regular scheduled music video - the latest being “I Love Chopin”. In this video we have included AI generated video (using “image plane”) in Blender environment; sync. with camera movement. Also started to add a little video animated effect with Stable Diffusion’s deforum extension (where chopin play the piano) and Gen-2 (also known as runwayml tool). Will be incorporating the latest popular tool called “animatediff prompt travel” which is totally free in the next MV. Enjoy.

Hi,
Is that time in our schedule to release yet another AI music video to share with you. You will find lot’s of AI generated/animated video clips of singing and dancing, incorporated in this latest MV as we slowly expanding our AI knowledge relevant to video animation. This latest MV is based on an old song originated from Japan, made popular by Teresa Teng in Hong Kong in the 80s. Hope you enjoy this MV and if you could support us, please subscribe to our video channel (if you have not already done so :)). Thank You and much appreciated.

Hi hi,
Here’s our latest MV released with shotcut.

Again lot’s of AI generated clips with focus on both singers and dancers. Hope you enjoy this video that has parts of two popular songs joined - “Bad Habits” and “Bad Romance”.

We have started using “Animatediff-Travel” (in Stable Diffusion) along with Mov2Mov functionality for generating a number of animation clips with images. Next we will also be using a combination of “ComfyUI” and “Automatic1111” webui as front end - as we learn that “comfyui” is faster and easier to configure and collaborate, but a little harder for those that not used to “nodes”/network based concept as already adopted in many tools such as Blender.

You may also be aware that “swarmui” … a new webui tool from Stable Diffusion will be available soon (now is alpha) that has everything that comfyui and auto1111 can do, and much much more, including being able tap into cloud-based rendering power (something I probably won’t use as it may has a cost associated with it - I am still very much a “freebie” person).

Again please consider subscribing to our youtube channel, to support us, if you have not already done so. Thank you.

Hi again,
Sharing our new MV release - this time it is popular/evergreen Japanese song “Aijin (あいじん)” by a duet - in collaboration with a singing buddy in smule - McCoyskun. This song also has a Chinese version sang by Teresa Teng. We have incorporated many beautiful, related video clips, most of which were further beautified with “AI editing/generation” features plus appropriated video editing templates.

Hope you enjoy this MV and please subscribe to our channel if you have not already done so. In AI, we continue to use mov2mov, roop, animatediff-travel and some deforum extensions for AI editing/generation for better and more interesting animated results. Hope you enjoy it.

Heads up … will be posting new X’mas and CNY (Chinese New Year) MV in the next 2 releases with some video Shorts in between.

Aijin あいじん (Cover by McCoyskun & ST)

Hi,

It is that time of the year to celebrate X’mas !! And with that we are releasing a new MV of a X’mas medley of 3 songs. Hope you enjoy this and wishing all a very Merry X’mas 2023.

Hi,
Just a simple short using Ai (animatediff functionality) to wish all a Happy Chinese New Year.
2024 CNY - Happy Chinese New Year #Visualisers #Animatediff (youtube.com)

Hi,
I like to share my latest set of 3D models / scenes created with Blender to support an original music piece composed by my kid son. Hope you enjoy watching this music video.
Garnet Ocean - Black Hole Territory (youtube.com)

Most of the models+scenes/motion graphics using geometry nodes many of which I had learnt through various available online tutorial which I slightly tweet or models+scenes I had originally self-built.

1 Like

Hi, Here’s another biweekly scheduled music video we are releasing for all to enjoy. This latest MV is in collaboration with Nobu-san with an evergreen English song entitled “The Rose”. A number of animated 3D scene were created with Blender, around the theme of “blue rose/s”

Hope you will enjoy this MV and support us with free youtube subscription to our channel if you have not yet done so.

1 Like