Tutorial on scene settings in Blender, Video editing in Shotcut

I loved this, especially the Thriller part. The Cemetery how long did this take to create?

Hmm a week I recalled … can’t remember exactly as I was working on other stages/scene and animations … note that I have reused a number of objects and avoid too much time creating anything from scratch. I am more interested in integrating / formulate scene …

1 Like

Hi all,
Another update on my latest music video … which is almost entirely done in a “realized” 3D stadium concert stage with animated audience/crowds, flood/flash lights and performers (dancing, guitarist and pianist). This music video is based on 2 popular “Cantonese Songs” sang in a similar concert in-door stage which I have built on.

For those only interested in the 3D part which I have a separate link.

Oops here’s the link to the “just 3D focus” part …

Hi,

Sharing another new MV … with a medley of 2 songs … 夜上海 / 上海滩 Night Shanghai & Shanghai Bund; using 1930’s scene (both 3D modeling and video footage/pictures)

For those interested in only the 3D model done in Blender 3.2 … here’s the link

2 Likes

Hi all,
Another new MV made to share and enjoy. This is an English song that was popular in Europe a while back. Hope you support me with subscribe and like.

Can you guess how many 3D models (characters) and stages (that I’d made) used in this MV ?

1 Like

Hi,
Here’s another MV we have posted today. This MV is made in collaboration with “guest artiste” (Sunny Brook) using external video footages with a popular song “You’re still you” by Linda Thompson featured in a movie “Malena”.

If you believe you can sing and are interested to collaborate with us to create an MV (we do the production - video editing/3D model&animation ; the latter if needed) of your own in our channel, please write to us to explore further details @ ssvisualizers@gmail.com

Enjoy !

Hi,
Sharing a 3D Challenge that I am joining for the first time.

Mission To Minerva 3D art.
Using Blender 3.3. Enter both categories:

• “Concept Art” with still image renders
    (Nov 5th, 2022 posting)
  • “In-Motion” with an animated video
    (today Nov 6th posting)

https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=%23kb3dchallenge%20simon

Your link leads to a dead end @seemon

MedsTrackerWin32_3cUQxMKV9w

Really ? it works for me.
Try this …

Also I loaded into my technical youtube channel just in case u still have problem.

1 Like

This is what I get,

You are showing a different link working, not what you originally posted.

Hi,
Sharing a set of 3D scenes based on photographs I have taken during a recent trip to Singapore. Here’s the link.

A MV with a Chinese song uses this set of 3D scenes if you are interested.

Can you teach me how to do it for buildings in old photos like this ?

hi @david.lyon
Sorry did not see this message … as I did not check shortcut forum for a while.
There are a few tutorial on VFX projection technique in youtube you can follow to learn this technique. One example I used for this MV is as follows … note this is only 1 of the technique, there are others… Below is a good tutorial.
Simple Camera Projection in Blender: For Better CGI Integration w/ Live Action - YouTube

1 Like

Hi all,
I am sharing our latest MV based on a evergreen Spanish song “Besame Mucho” … hope you like it.

A couple of spanish related 3D scenes were created for this MV … note in particular a “3D movie projector” scene, simulated running/projecting of a classical black and white movie on a walled-white screen. This movie is related to this song which we have put in our cover page too.

HI,

We’d just released another music video to celebrate this X’mas. Wishing all a happy and very merry X’mas.

This MV is mostly done using video footages with just the opening scene and 1 of the many dancing scene done in Blender with animated 3D models. Hope u enjoy this MV.

Try this …

My first attempt to join a 3D challenge .. Mission To Minerva 3D art. #KB3Dchallenge using Blender 3.3. I am now posting / enter into 2 categories:... | By Simon | Facebook
remove tag …
Hope it works this time :frowning:

Hi All,
Sharing our latest MV to celebrate the Chinese Lunar New Year 2023.
This is the year of the “Rabbit” ! Wishing all a Happy Chinese Lunar New Year.

Note that we have setup 3D scenes in 8 major cities around the world as part of this MV. Hope you would enjoy this MV.
CNY 2023 from 8 countries 与众不同的贺年视频 - YouTube

2 Likes

hi fbers,
Sharing yet another music video … using mostly external video footages sync with the lyrics/story with a guest artiste/singer as well. A few new video templates used. The song is a mixed of English and Chinese based on a popular chinese song. Hope you enjoy this …
Take Me to Your Heart / 吻别 ft Mystery Guest Artiste - YouTube

Hi,
Sharing another newly released music video entitled “Atlantis is Calling”. It is also my first attempt to build some supporting 3D scene under water for this MV. Hope you like it.