Timeline markers add-on

Oui, je l’ai constaté aussi.
Il me semble que cela a déjà été signalé à @Shotcut dans un autre post.
C’est je pense lié à la mise à jour de Qt depuis la V21, je n’ai pas de solution.
Vous pouvez toutefois revenir à la version V20, regardez, en plus elle a des marqueurs pour les keyframes.

Yes, I’ve noticed that too.
It seems to me that this has already been reported to @Shotcut in another post.
I think it’s related to the Qt update from V21, I don’t have a solution.
You can however go back to V20, look, plus it has markers for keyframes.

Diapo62

Give me a few days to publish it for V21

1 Like

J’espère que mon traducteur a bien noté pour la prochaine version.

I hope my translator got it right for the next version. :wink:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thanks @namna, I didn’t know it worked OK in V20. No big deal - as @bentacular says, users can use backspace/delete. The markers for keyframes is awesome.

LOL!

1 Like

I second that…a minor inconvenience for a major upgrade.

I found the post in question.

Looks interesting! I’ll give this a test drive later today!

It is a problem with the non-spinner text fields that is used throughout all filters. Moreover, you cannot select the text using the mouse either This is an easy fix I made for the next version 21.02

The problem seems to be fixed with all the concerned filters. Why doesn’t it work with the playhead displacement tool ?

I don’t have the latest V21.
Is it fixed by the replacement of textfields by spinboxes or by the possibility to do CTRL A?
I could also replace the textfield by a spinbox, but this will lengthen the timeline.

Is it possible to replace the textfield by a spinbox without the arrows ? They are not essential for that tool.

No

1 Like

What would the spinbox look like? For me, lengthening the timeline icon row would not be an issue since I have plenty of horizontal space (the way I have SC set up) but if users prefer a narrow timeline it could be an issue.

À quoi ressemblerait la spinbox? Pour moi, allonger la ligne d’icônes de la chronologie ne serait pas un problème car j’ai beaucoup d’espace horizontal (la façon dont j’ai configuré SC), mais si les utilisateurs préfèrent une chronologie étroite, cela pourrait être un problème.

I just realised you may have meant it would stretch it vertically. No the best idea…

Voila à quoi ressemble une spinbox avec une possibilité de 3 caractères.

Here is what a spinbox looks like with a 3 characters possibility.

Une autre possibilité c’est de réduire la largeur du slider de zoom d’une valeur égale à la différence de largeur entre la spinbox et la zone de texte actuelle.

Another possibility is to reduce the width of the zoom slider by a value equal to the difference in width between the spinbox and the actual text area.

2 Likes

The spinbox in the photo looks fine, and as far as I can tell doesn’t look as if it affects the height of the timeline. It would also be great to be able to increase/decrease values with the arrows as well as inputting values manually. I’d vote for that.

La boîte de sélection sur la photo a l’air bien et, pour autant que je sache, ne semble pas affecter la hauteur de la chronologie. Ce serait également formidable de pouvoir augmenter / diminuer des valeurs avec les flèches ainsi que de saisir des valeurs manuellement. Je voterais pour ça.

1 Like

I am using Ubuntu Studio [Linux] and have tried to rename the three files, but they are owned by root and I cannot rename them. What Should I do?

If it is about the files of the add-on, here is a version without permissions.
Files_for_markers.zip (13.0 KB)
If these are the original Shotcut files, I don’t know how to change the permissions on Linux.

1 Like

This is not working as described for me. I get the menu to create a marker – though I should mention that the “Show Playhead Assisted Option” is genius. Very cool – but I don’t actually see one.

Correction! A marker does appear, but it’s not in the position I would expect it to be. It appears in the Ruler area, as opposed to on a particular track.

@Philez That’s odd… Maybe it’s hidden under the Keyframes timeline ?

2 Likes

I added a correction. I was looking for it to appear in the timeline, on a particular track. It seems to appear actually above the timeline (which was a surprise) where the ruler is.