"Steppin' Out" - a new piano video

Dust off those dancing shoes, grab a partner and get down to the dance floor … :heart_eyes: … here’s my second piano instructional video, a teaching aid for piano students. My short piano piece is called “Steppin’ Out!”:

I’ve got over 200 of these fun piano pieces which I’ve used with my piano students over the years. Putting them all on YouTube would keep me busy for the rest of my life!! Enjoy!! :smiley:

6 Likes

I love these instructional aids. I’m about as musically talented as a pebble, but I find it mesmerising watching the “cursor” zipping along the notes and makes me realise how talented musicians really are. All during the music I had a silly grin plastered on my face. :grin:

LOL!! But did you know that pebbles can be musical?!! :laughing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIc1EBbf1Vg

Seriously though, thank you for that. I’m so glad my little piece brought a smile! The power of music …

Well done! I have to admit I was looking for this guy when I first saw the title, though. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@jonray

When I read “Steppin’ Out”, this is the first song that came to mind… :rofl:

1 Like

@RickS , @Paul2 - wow, two blasts from the past. I admit I REALLY loved Kool and the Gang. I will now revsit them and get them blasting out in the car… :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Then there’s this one of course … :smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.