I’ve made some plugins for 360 video editing. All GPL, all open source, all available here: https://bitbucket.org/leo_sutic/bigsh0t/src/master/
- Hemispherical to Equirectangular: Converts a video frame with two hemispherical images to a single equirectangular frame.
- Equirectangular to Rectilinear : Converts an equirectangular frame (panoramic) to a rectilinear frame (what you’re used to seeing). Can be used to preview what will be shown in a 360 video viewer.
- Transform 360 : Rotates a panoramic image.
- Equirectangular Mask : Adds a black matte to the frame. Use this if you filmed using a 360 camera but only want to use part of the 360 image - for example if you and the film crew occupy the 90 degrees behind the camera.
- Rectilinear to Equirectangular : Converts a rectilinear (a normal-looking) image to an equirectangular image. Use this together with Transform 360 to place “normal” footage in a 360 movie.
- Stabilize 360 : Stabilizes 360 video