New "flute" video uploaded to YouTube

Hi folks, Here’s my latest flute video! Brand new, in fact - 10 minutes old! I’ve set it to “unlisted” while I check it for errors, before unleashing it on the huge flute playing community, maybe tomorrow. Thought you all might like to see it first LOL!! :joy: Please let me know if there’s anything incorrect…

Notice that the Audio Spectrum Filter is in fine fettle and working well! :+1: :smile:
Backing track made with Cubase. Score created with MuseScore. Live flute - yours truly :relaxed:

7 Likes

Oh no, the pop-ups don’t slide down like they should … (for example 0.14 …) something went wrong there… I’ll have to fix that and re-upload …

I love it. It’s so catchy I now have an earworm feeding it directly into my brain. I do hope it stops before my golf competition at the weekend or I won’t be able to concentrate on my putting. You’re very talented musically and your video-making comes on in leaps and bounds - keep those music videos coming.

1 Like

Another masterpiece! Can people use your flute work in their videos? Other people meaning me LOL

1 Like

Very catchy song. Love it.
I wish I could read music. It took me almost an entire day to transfer the notes of a Genesis song in LMMS the other day lol. And it was just the 2 minutes long Mellotron intro of that song :confused:

1 Like

:+1:
Absolutely, another very pleasant piece, thanks @jonray for sharing.

1 Like

Thanks!! I hope my tune has now ear-wormed its way out of your head in time for the golf! :rofl: :rofl:

Of course! I’d be honoured! For Shotcutters, for free of course! :slightly_smiling_face:
@MusicalBox , @Namna , thank you. Can you tell I had fun making this piece? LOL!

1 Like

Wow, You prove that your ancestor is really Ludwig van Beethoven (Although he was a pianist, I think you also play piano) , Mr. Jon Von Beethoven (I remember that thread). It’s really a pleasent flute video, Can I use it for my upcoming video. (The video is something about the thread where you made a new name of yours @jonray , Finally getting that legit thing @bentacular ) .

For those wondering what and who Ludwig van Beethoven is:-
Ludwig van Beethoven was a German composer and pianist. Beethoven remains one of the most admired composers in the history of Western music; his works rank amongst the most performed of the classical music repertoire, and span the transition from the classical period to the romantic era in classical music.

A funny image of Beethoven

Excellent! I know if I tried to play the flute I would blow it.

Ahem.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah, yes, good old Great Great Uncle Ludwig!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Indeed. He wrote this: :rofl: :rofl:

You may!! No problem!

1 Like

Ah bon, c’est lui qui a écrit cela ?
J’ai toujours cru que c’était Ekseption !

Oh really, did he write this?
I always thought it was Ekseption!

OK, je sors
OK, I’m going out :crazy_face: :partying_face: :sunglasses: :cowboy_hat_face:

No, no, no! You’re all wrong. The 5th was composed by Walter Murphy in 1976.
Non, non, non ! La 5e a été composée par Walter Murphy en 1976.

Listen to more than 15 seconds to discover the masterpiece in all it’s magnificence.

1 Like

I don’t think so! (Because of musicalbox, I, {perhaps}, know that murphy is the one)

Thanks!

Good old Mr. Beethoven! Here’s another smokin’ arrangement:

(However as a music teacher I must insist that everyone listens at least once in their life to THE ORIGINAL - the whole thing ( all 4 movements)). It’s a complete masterpiece!

1 Like

I think this one is my favorite version:

3 Likes

LOL - so funny! Thanks for that, @awake !

1 Like

:slight_smile:

I had the pleasure of seeing Peter Shickele with the Atlanta Symphony doing a PDQ Bach concert - must have been 35 years ago. It was obvious that the members of the symphony were having as much fun as the audience. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.