My wishlist (Feature Request)

This is a list of what I would like to see in the shotcut sometime in the future.

1. Fisheye filter keyframes.
  2. Reverse a clip without having to convert it.
  3. The ability to manually set FPS in each clip (the speed function is not convenient for this).
  4. Radiant blur.
  5. Motion blur (I know it’s on the roadmap, but I really want to).
  6. Auto update shotcut version in windows.

I want to believe in a miracle and that it will someday appear in my favorite video editor.

p.s. all with the upcoming New Year holidays.

Can you explain this better? Since you mention speed, I expect the Time Remap Filter can do this for you.

In the “properties” tab, I can specify the speed, where 1 is the normal playback speed. But I would like it to be possible to manually set the fps of the video there. For example: my project is 30 fps. I add a 24 fps clip to it. If you leave everything as it is, the image will twitch. I’d like to make this clip sped up to exactly 30 fps. Yes, I can take a calculator and calculate (30÷24=1.25) and enter 1.25 in the “speed” field and get the coveted 30 fps, but it’s not convenient for me to use the calculator every time, and it would be easier to enter the frame rate I need. And yes, I know that I can do frame interpolated video conversion up to 30 fps, but it will take a long time on my laptop and I don’t always need it.