Markers Exporting Blank

If you go back to that project does it still not work again?

It still does not! I even created a new project with the same files, and it refuses to work with these files.

Would you be willing to share your MLT project file with either of the two devs @shotcut or @brian so that they can see what’s happening in that project that’s not letting you export the markers as chapters?

Yeah, sure! They’re just pretty big files, but I’m okay with that. Should I just post them in this thread or elsewhere?

You can send either of them a private message. Just click on one of their names on my post where I tagged them then click on the Message icon. The MLT project file might be enough. If they actually need the media you were working with it’d might be best to share it with them on a file storage site (like MEGA) if they are big files.

I can’t seem to send either of them a private message. It’s not on their profiles when I click their names.

You don’t see this?

I just got it now, I think it was because I was a just-created account, and I just had the restrictions taken off!

This is fixed for the next release.

The bug here is that the markers are not detected during the export process if the project contains transitions. As a work-around, you could delete all the transitions from your project before exporting the chapters - however, I am sure that is a very inconvenient workaround.

2 Likes