Introduce Yourself And Your Youtube Channel

Really nice video! :+1:

1 Like

Cool channel. New sub. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Iā€™m just an old-school, retired software developer who enjoys putting together a modest video now and then. My most recent video made using Shotcut was created in order to allow fans of the classic rock group, ā€œMountainā€ better enjoy the groupā€™s legendary performance of ā€œDreams of Milk and Honeyā€ at the Fillmore East in 1971. Unfortunately, only the audio of this performance was recorded that night so what I did here was sync the audio from this performance with footage shot of the group performing the same song a year earlier at a different concert. Hereā€™s the result:

Prior to that I produced a short video just in order to demonstrate a technique I had worked out using Blender; that being a technique to make something ā€œcrashā€ or ā€œexplodeā€. In this video, the entire background is just a still image. Everything you see moving in the main body of the video was animated in Blender. Hereā€™s the video:

Earlier still, I produced a re-mix of Pascal Lemoineā€™s beautiful video of a galloping horse as a means of conveying a song I kind of produced accidentally about 25 years ago and just this year managed to piece together using the great software, Audacity. Hereā€™s that video:

My first published video created using Shotcut was a realistic nuclear war prank:

Iā€™m WPMikey from my YouTube channel Wet Programs. Iā€™ve used this software for a small bit and I enjoy it thoroughly. We upload gaming videos and reviews, but we are open to suggestion for videos. Please look us up and check us out! Logo_1498171631859

Iā€™m @schmitt32 on youtube and instagram etc. Itā€™s me and my fatherā€™s business. We are just trying to market our product to woodworkers. Iā€™m starting to try to make some more appealing content that isnā€™t directly related to our product.

I also have plans to start a new channel with a friend whenever we get a release date for fallout 5!

I have been using Shotcut since my first YouTube video. Iā€™m super enthusiastic towards personal branding, thus I create this channel - Mike The Dope Toast to raise the awareness and share everything I know. This channel is a mix of Instagram, Social Media, Motivational and Art/Design.

Hereā€™s my newest video edited right before I find out keyframes is now available, ecstatic!

Hi! Iā€™m Rafe! I play bass and just started getting into the video aspect of it. I have a few videos that I cut with Shotcut. Iā€™m still learning. Check them out if youā€™d like.

Hey Iā€™m Adam i work on a gaming channel for One Piece Treasure Cruise. My name is Sekapoko @ youtube.com/sekapoko

Hi! Iā€™m Rafa Laguna and all my videos are edited using Shotcut :smiley:

http://youtube.com/rafalagoon
(Itā€™s in Spanish)

I teach about Game Development on Twitch so I edit the resulting videos and upload them to Youtube. Also I play non-usual games :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi all,
I make all of my YouTube videos using Shotcut. I make goofy makeup videos. :slight_smile: My channel is here:

I made my intro in iMovie because keyframes werenā€™t available at the time, and I use iMovie from time to time for titles, but the rest of everything Iā€™ve done has been in Shotcut.
Iā€™m still learning how to use the software, but I really appreciate that this open source tool exists and that itā€™s actively in development. I also really like that this forum is here and that the devs are present, open, and listening, and that the product roadmap is out there for us to see, etc.
I value this kind of transparency and communication.
So, thanks to the team behind the product, and thanks to the helpful people posting on this forum!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.