Filter Set | TITLE: Two lines perspective

@MusicalBox Thank you. I think I’ll take your precious advice.The cold must stimulate the neurons. Can be? :thinking::thinking:

@MusicalBox Merci. Je pense que je vais suivre votre precieux conseil.Le froid doit stimuler les neurones. Peut être ? :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

@MusicalBox is a national treasure, whatever that nation is. Maybe ShotCutNation. Stunning creativity, and even more than that, a willingness to do so much for people, and with top-notch accuracy and aesthetic quality. May you be here in these forums for the next 50 years! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Another winner! Is someone storing all of these in a library somewhere?

2 Likes

@Reagan, @bentacular
Hey guys, thank you for taking the time to post those nice comments.
I appreciate it.

The Resources category here is a library with tags like title to make for additional categorization.

Spot on. Whenever I read a post by @musicalbox, it is always creative, useful and informative…

2 Likes

Well, thank you guys! I don’t know what else to say :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nothing - just take a bow :smile:
hoffnung take a bow

4 Likes

UPDATE
As requested in a YouTube comment, I added a UHD 2160p 60fps version of the filter set.

1 Like

Brilliant - such a useful filter. Thank you so much

1 Like

You’re welcome @robridge
Thanks for the feedback. :+1:

Incrível, muito prático e didático seu ensinamento. Fiz todos os passos, porém algo deu errado, pois não aparece lá no Sets, o que eu poderia ter feito de errado?
Obrigada

Hello @Marcia_Soeiro
Did you shut down and relaunch Shotcut? That step is required to update the Sets list.

Sim, fiz isso. Testei várias vezes. Talvez o erro foi no descompactar a pasta zip, na verdade não sei, vou testar de novo. Conferi minha versão do shotcut, e possuo a mais atual. Obrigada pela sua atenção.

I’m not at home, so I can’t check whether the Set file I uploaded here has a problem.
Have you tried other Sets? If so, do they appear in Shotcut > Filters panel > Sets?

Não, nunca havia experimentado outro.

Thank you so much for thsi - well done

1 Like

i would love this in 2160p at 30fps, if possible
thank you so much for the unbelievable work!!!

Done. Sorry for the delay.
And thank you for the kind words.

TEXT_MB__2-lines-perspective_4-seconds_2160p_30fps.zip (935 Bytes)

thank you so much!!

1 Like