Failed to export (1073741819) please fix

The export crashes at different times
[swscaler @ 000000003c892bc0] YUV color matrix differs for YUV->YUV, using intermediate RGB to convert
Current Frame: 406, percentage: 10
Failed with exit code -1073741819)

[swscaler @ 000000000a1f0340] YUV color matrix differs for YUV->YUV, using intermediate RGB to convert
Current Frame: 1505, percentage: 39
Failed with exit code -1073741819

[swscaler @ 000000000eb1d8c0] YUV color matrix differs for YUV->YUV, using intermediate RGB to convert
Current Frame: 1417, percentage: 36
Failed with exit code -1073741819

Pleas help me.
I spent four hours with cutting this video

I do not know how to cause this export error. You can upload your project, and I can see if I experience the problem, but often that does not work.

1. If you are using Hardware Encoder, try without that on.
  2. In Export > Advanced > Video, try turning off Parallel processing.
  3. When a job fails, it shows the timecode of the point just before failure. Maybe you can find something complex or strange on the Timeline at that position that you can remove temporarily to see if it works.

Where i can upload the Projekt?

1. I do not use a Hardware Encoder
  2. Turning off Parallel processing does not work
  3. The problem is the same project fails at different times to export. Btw the project is just cutted and with music in the background. Nothing special.

Upload the MLT project file. The MLT project file is just lines of code (XML), and will not contain any of your source files.

After pressing the upload icon.

Repair.mlt (60.9 KB)

I set the format from mp4 to WMV/ASF and now the convert does not fail. (set the rate control to Quality-based VBR and set the Quality from 60% to 100% for a good quality) sry for my mad english xD

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.