- Shotcut Version number: 20.04.12
- Video Mode: HD 1080p 30fps
- Display Method: Automatic
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro build 18363 32 bit
- Processor: Example: i7-7700k, 4.20GHz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical
- Installed Physical Memory (RAM): 2GB
- Available Physical Memory (RAM): 614MB
Quick Note: Before you start yelling that this doesn’t meet the minimum system requirements, but I have exported about 30-40 video previously with this computer and all of them have exported successfully.
Screenshot of Shotcut
Export File Specifications
- Export preset selected: Default
- Entered Advanced: No
- “Use hardware encoder” checked: No
[mlt file removed by user]
raw2log.txt (15.1 KB)
Did you watch all of the Tutorials?: Yes
Did you read the FAQ? (Frequently Answered Questions): Yes
Did you search the forum for your issue? Yes/No? Yes, but none of them helped.
Provide steps that anyone could follow to recreate the problem. I exported the project successfully 6 times between edits. When I completed editing, I exported it again, 7th time, but it gets stuck at 85%. I have waited for about 8 hours but it doesn’t get past that percentage. I have re-exported it 7 times but I get the same error. Also, my video is only 2:54 minutes long.