Error when exporting

error log.txt (5.4 KB)
When i click the export button it exports to 18% an

then i get this error
i rebooted my pc and the progtam it still doesnt workerror.txt (20.6 KB) i also put the xml version

1 Like

Your screenshot is very revealing.
(We wish all who have such problems would post such a nice precis of the situation.)
:+1:

Even more revealing than the number “18%” is the number “1:31” in the Jobs window.

Both point to the same thing: The transition on Track V1, which appears to be at time position 1:31, or about 18% of the way through the video…

There is some kind of problem in that transition which is halting the Export.

Oh, thank you. I’m going to try and replace the transition, and see if i can export it.

1 Like

it still failed. in the log it says something about it not finding a module.

Exactly what does it say?

plugin_mgr_get_object_file_plugins: error opening shared object file ‘C:\Program Files\Shotcut\lib\ladspa/FFTW_docs/COPYING’: “C:\Program Files\Shotcut\lib\ladspa\FFTW_docs\COPYING”: Uveden� modul nebyl nalezen.

plugin_mgr_get_object_file_plugins: error opening shared object file ‘C:\Program Files\Shotcut\lib\ladspa/FFTW_docs/COPYRIGHT’: “C:\Program Files\Shotcut\lib\ladspa\FFTW_docs\COPYRIGHT”: Uveden� modul nebyl nalezen.

plugin_mgr_get_object_file_plugins: error opening shared object file ‘C:\Program Files\Shotcut\lib\ladspa/FFTW_docs/NEWS’: “C:\Program Files\Shotcut\lib\ladspa\FFTW_docs\NEWS”: Uveden� modul nebyl nalezen.

plugin_mgr_get_object_file_plugins: error opening shared object file ‘C:\Program Files\Shotcut\lib\ladspa/FFTW_docs/README’: “C:\Program Files\Shotcut\lib\ladspa\FFTW_docs\README”: Uveden� modul nebyl nalezen.

plugin_mgr_get_object_file_plugins: error opening shared object file ‘C:\Program Files\Shotcut\lib\ladspa/FFTW_docs/README-bench’: “C:\Program Files\Shotcut\lib\ladspa\FFTW_docs\README-bench”: Uveden� modul nebyl nalezen.

plugin_mgr_get_object_file_plugins: error opening shared object file ‘C:\Program Files\Shotcut\lib\ladspa/FFTW_docs/README-WINDOWS’: “C:\Program Files\Shotcut\lib\ladspa\FFTW_docs\README-WINDOWS”: Uveden� modul nebyl nalezen.

plugin_mgr_get_object_file_plugins: error opening shared object file ‘C:\Program Files\Shotcut\lib\ladspa/imp_1199.dll’: “C:\Program Files\Shotcut\lib\ladspa\imp_1199.dll”: Uveden� modul nebyl nalezen.

plugin_mgr_get_object_file_plugins: error opening shared object file ‘C:\Program Files\Shotcut\lib\ladspa/mbeq_1197.dll’: “C:\Program Files\Shotcut\lib\ladspa\mbeq_1197.dll”: Uveden� modul nebyl nalezen.

plugin_mgr_get_object_file_plugins: error opening shared object file ‘C:\Program Files\Shotcut\lib\ladspa/pitch_scale_1193.dll’: “C:\Program Files\Shotcut\lib\ladspa\pitch_scale_1193.dll”: Uveden� modul nebyl nalezen.

plugin_mgr_get_object_file_plugins: error opening shared object file ‘C:\Program Files\Shotcut\lib\ladspa/pitch_scale_1194.dll’: “C:\Program Files\Shotcut\lib\ladspa\pitch_scale_1194.dll”: Uveden� modul nebyl nalezen.

plugin_mgr_get_object_file_plugins: error opening shared object file ‘C:\Program Files\Shotcut\lib\ladspa/readme_LADSPA_plugins-win.txt’: “C:\Program Files\Shotcut\lib\ladspa\readme_LADSPA_plugins-win.txt”:

plugin_mgr_get_object_file_plugins: error opening shared object file ‘C:\Program Files\Shotcut\lib\ladspa/unins000.dat’: “C:\Program Files\Shotcut\lib\ladspa\unins000.dat”: Uveden� modul nebyl nalezen. means selected module wasnt found

1 Like

nvm i fixed it by removing the music and the transition for some reason

Czech: The specified module was not found

C:\Program Files\Shotcut\lib\ladspa\unins000.dat
cannot be found

‘C:\Program Files\Shotcut\lib\ladspa/pitch_scale_1194.dll’
cannot be found

…and many others, all somehow related to LADSPA.

This is beginning to sound like a familiar problem.

it has something to do with that sound effect and the transition

I have found eight Forum posts dated since 1 Feb 2021 with an almost identical problem, and almost identical error logs, all mentioning Windows 10 .dll files related to LADSPA.

One of them had a solution:

Some have been blaming the new Shotcut version which was introduced about that time, however, it is the same time that Microsoft made significant changes to the security protocols on Windows 10.

Among the regulars who have contributed to resolving these problems are:
@Elusien
@brian
@shotcut
@Austin
@Hudson555x

i didnt install an antivirus though. i just have win defender on

Tryed turning off realtime protecion in Windows Defender, still didnt help

The problem seems to bee in the shared whitelist of files which Windows maintains and both Defender and AVG make use of.

The real solution, according to some, is not to turn protection off, but to add melt.exe and the Shotcut /lib/ dll’s, etc to the whitelist.

But how do i do that though?

That is why I put up the Bat Signal.

I mean the real answer

Based upon past history here, I am confident that one of them will know.

I did all that and it didnt work

Before proceeding, Save As, and rename your existing project to a different file name as a backup.

You are requesting help on an outdated version of Shotcut: version 20.09.27
Latest version can be downloaded here: Shotcut - Download

The export error log is giving you an error code: Failed with exit code -1073741819

In your screenshot it shows:
firefox_2021-05-04_18-31-31

Something at this time code failed, from what others have reported, it could be a filter, transition. Go to 1:31 on your timeline and try removing filters one by one to see what is causing it. Most likely you’ll just have to delete the filter and reapply it. Or delete a transition, then remake it.

In Shotcut there is a convert to edit-friendly option for files that have a variable frame rate. Click on the clip then in the properties window click on the three line stack.
shotcut_2021-05-04_19-01-26
2021-05-04_19-01-12

Exit code such as yours (and other exit codes) can be found in the post below for reference.

1 Like