End titles and file export problem

good evening and merry christmas.I have put text in a video, it looks normal.the problem is that the file cannot be exported,watch video, but the text is not displayed.that is, when I export it either to mp4 or to anything else, the end titles are not praised. Is there something I’m not doing right?thank you.

What text filter are you using (Text: Simple or Text: Rich)?
And what is your version of Shotcut?

I remember there was a similar problem with Text: Rich on older versions of Shotcut.
If you can’t upgrade to the latest version, the workaround was to select your text (all the text) and use the Color selector to apply the color you want.

1 Like

Happy New Year. I noticed the mistake and corrected it.I want to ask again 2 issues. the first is how, two minutes before the end of the video, I can put end titles horizontally, I moved from left to right .the second is if I choose an enriched text, is there any limit for the size
the text? or can I put as much as I want?

Hi @ILIAS_ATHANAILIDIS, happy new year to you.
You can take a look at this post. It answers your questions:

1 Like

Happy New Year. I noticed the mistake and corrected it.I want to ask again 2 issues. the first is how, two minutes before the end of the video, I can put end titles horizontally, I moved from left to right .the second is if I choose an enriched text, is there any limit for the size
the text? or can I put as much as I want?

@SergeC already answered that question.

No limit

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.