Different Font Render Issue

I’m on Windows 10

This is my first time properly using Shotcut. I have just finished making a fully edited and captioned video. But the problem is, every time I render the video afterwards, the font is incorrect. This means it is sent back to what I’m guessing is the default /standard font. I had a look through the FAQ’s and the font related questions did not help me. Seeing that they only referred on “How to add Fonts”. In this case, I can add fonts just fine. But when I export the video with a different font, thats when things go bad.

Hello, welcome to the community. :grinning:
It would simplify the work a lot if you could give more details of your issue.
It would be desirable that you read the general recommendations on details that you can add to your query to facilitate the reproduction of the problem and reach a conclusion and possible solution. :slightly_smiling_face:

I read about an issue with the Rich Text Filter, however I don’t know if that’s your problem.
https://forum.shotcut.org/t/text-rich-filter-not-showing-text-when-opened-from-file-and-or-pasted/23898/2

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.