What is your operating system?
What is your Shotcut version (see Help > About Shotcut)? Is it 32-bit?
Windows 10, Shotcut version 21.02.27
Ubuntu Mate 20.04, Shotcut version 21.03.21
Can you repeat the problem? If so, what are the steps?
Here is a minimal example:
- Create a new project
- Add two videos to the playlist
- Drag the second video to V1
- Move it along the timeline
- In properties, change the speed
- Now in the playlist notice that the first video has been overwritten by the clip (before the speed change)
This is just a minimal example I was able to reproduce, but in my projects they’ve gone further down the playlist as described here:
A separate bug is that if the speed of a clip is changed, its name on the timeline doesn’t get updated (with the speed in parentheses) until it’s moved.