What is your operating system?
- Fedora Linux 37 (Workstation Edition)
- GNOME 43.2
- using X11
What is your Shotcut version (see Help > About Shotcut)? Is it 32-bit?
- Shotcut 22.12.21
- Obtained from Flathub
- I don’t see 32 or 64 bits in the About windows so I don’t know
Can you repeat the problem? If so, what are the steps?
Cannot scroll the timeline horizontally using the mouse wheel
- Using the mousewheel only → scrolls the timeline section vertically.
- Ctrl+mouse wheel →Zoom
- Shift+mouse wheel → Vertical zoom
- Alt + mouse wheel → Vertical scroll
- Super key (Windows key on PC keyboard or Command key on mac keyboard) → Horizontal scroll
Unfortunately, the Super key is used by GNOME to open the Dash, so every time I scroll horizontally using the Super key, my Dash opens, which is very annoying.
Is there a way to remap the modifier keyboard keys to use with the mouse wheel?