As for applying transitions in a slideshow, how do you apply a style of transition between all of the photos simultaneously?

Shotcut is truly remarkable in so many ways!!!
If someone knows the answer to the title, As for applying transitions in a slideshow, of many photos for an example, how do you apply a style of transition between all of the photos simultaneously? please share what you have learned. I know there are many who use this plug-in that would love to know the same thing, thank you in advance if you can help!

Hi @msticdrumr

@UbitronicsUK made a good tutorial a while ago about slideshows in Shotcut.
It might help you to find answers to your questions.

Thank you so much for that Dan, as I get more and more acclimated to the functionality of this great product, it becomes more intuitive using the great features and being more effectivel!!!

That Slideshow Generator is ‘dope!!!’ I love how I can preview the styles of Transitions before installing the Playlist into the Timeline and check the total time duration in relation to the music audio duration to better tweak and synchronize the two!! Then there are the controls for finessing the Playlist before going to the Timeline, really makes the process fun!!! Thank you for again and all who contributed to the issue…Great, Great, Great!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.