Animated text template #1 (for 1920x1080 projects)

@MusicalBox But it is worth the effort.
It is so very precise and to the point.
We appreciate your effort. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thank you so much to MusicBox for this template and thorough instructions (never apologize for giving good instructions!!) and to all for the work that went in to debugging and testing!

Thanks a lot @awake !
Glad you like it :slight_smile:

I have updated the download link (see the first post of this thread). The file now includes a 30fps template & a 25fps template.

1 Like

Hi there - have you any more of these ? Iโ€™d be willing to pay for some custom title - Cheers Craig
craigmason1763@gmail.com

Hi @craigmason
I wouldnโ€™t even know what price to ask for a custom title. So I guess keeping them free is the easiest way to go.

I donโ€™t really have more than those I already posted on the forum.
But if you have something in mind and you can provide a video example of it, I, or someone else on the forum, will be happy to give it a try.

1 Like

First of all, thank you for the great work! is there also a 50fps version?
Greetings

Youโ€™re welcome @Lssr

There is now. I also made a 60fps version.
Hereโ€™s the new ZIP file, containing the 25, 30, 50 and 60 fps versions:
MBtitles01 (updated)

NOTE: I wonder if a moderator or admin could unlock this thread. Iโ€™d like to update the download link in the original post, but the Edit Post button is no longer visible.
kS2zDgroC7

2 Likes

I updated the link in the original post. I do not know why you can not edit it. This topic is not closed.

Thank you