YouTube Subscribe & Notifications Transparent Gif

@singhms

Will this work?

1 Like

I made this for you hope it’s helpful.

Well I made this video myself, took 3 hours to animate.

3 Likes

press right click on video and press save as video in menu

1 Like

Great, which software did you use for animation?

I would message you privately. Shotcut could get sad that I recommend other software for animations.

Please don’t plagiarise, give credit to the creator.

1 Like

well i also followed this video to make my animation

5 months ago I saw this video than searched for tutorials to make this and finally I made this.

@Somenath_Garai thank you so much, will have a look and get back to you. Have a great day!

1 Like

@Ar_D thank you very much for the effort, appreciated.

Well I am not plagiarising, I made this finding tutorials on youtube and the same thing is also made with whitescreen by other youtuber

Can’t anybody make this same thing I also created another video with this animation only with blackscreen with more effect

And I created both of them (Green Screen and Black Screen) with keyframing in premiere pro.

And I always mention the copyright owners, For Eg:-

Hi folks, I made this with Shotcut and @elusien’s fragmentation/defragmentation utility. Feel free to download and use if you like it. Chromakey out the black background…

3 Likes

Thanks, how do you “Chromakey out the black background…”

Hi @singhms. Put the video on V2, above your base video. Select the video clip on V2. Go to Filters, press plus, and type “CHRO” into the field. Choose the "Chromakey (simple) filter. Click on the eyedropper. Then click any black area in the preview pane. The black will turn transparent.

2 Likes

Now that looks awesome :clap:

1 Like

@jonray thanks a mil, this is a cool trick/feature I am sure I will definitely use it for other things as well…

2 Likes

Thank you @Somenath_Garai and @singhms. You’re welcome.

1 Like

I’m not too sure about copyright issues using these images (“Youtube Brand Elements”). At the bottom of the page it states:

Any usage of YouTube brand elements needs special approval and must be submitted in English through the Brand Use Request Form for review.

1 Like

My perception of the special approval is for marketing your channel, like with television, facebook, instagram, merchandising. Perhaps you’re right. Thanks for looking out. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.