Win11, Smart App Control blocked

Hallo, ich bin begeistert von Shortcut.

Es gibt jedoch ein Problem. Smart App Control von Windows 11 blockiert ein Teil von Shortcut.
Fehlermeldung: “Ein Teil dieser App wurde blockiert”
Vielleicht kann man das Problem bald möglichst lösen.

Translate:
Hello, I’m excited about Shortcut.

However, there is a problem. Windows 11 Smart App Control blocks part of “Shortcut”.
Error message: “Part of this app has been blocked”
Maybe we can solve the problem as soon as possible.

Hi @HaPe. On the forum, I haven’t seen this problem, really weird since Shotcut is on Microsoft store!
My config: W11 22H2 (french). I’ve just checked and Smart app Control is disabled on my laptop (I haven’t configured anything).
Have you downloaded Shotcut from the official site: Shotcut - Download or from the Microsoft store?
If you download your apps from the official sites and you have good anti-virus protection, there are few risks and this ‘thing’ is penalizing.
If you wish, you can disable it in Windows settings:
Privacy & Security → Windows Security → Application & Browser Control → Smart app Control settings → Disabled.
Warning: If disabled, you’ll have to reset the PC to enable it again! !

Danke für die Antwort. Ja, ich habe «Shotcut» von der Original-Seite heruntergeladen.

Das blockieren behindert mich nicht bei der Arbeit. Ich möchte nur darauf hinweisen.
Interessant ist auch die Ursache der Blockade. Öffne ich direkt ein angefangenes Film-Projekt wird nichts blockiert. Öffne ich «Shotcut» ohne Projekt, blockiert Smart App Control eine interne Aktivität.

TRANSLATE:
Thanks for the answer. Yes, I downloaded «Shotcut» from the original site.
Blocking doesn’t get in the way of my work. I just want to point that out.
The cause of the blockage is also interesting.
If I open a film project that has already started, nothing is blocked.
If I open «Shotcut» without a project, Smart App Control blocks an internal activity.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.