Will it work in shotcut?

I recently saw an ad on the download page of shotcut, It was an ad of a LUTs Cinematic color grading plugin pack for video and photo editing software and screen recording software, The plugin supported most of the video editing softwares even vegas 12 and that is a very old version of vegas, photoshop, affinity photo, And even OBS! screen recorder, But I can’t get that plugin for shotcut. I Don’t know why it is not for shotcut, even if the ad is related to video editing software and displaying of shotcut website, but it is not supporting shotcut.

You can check that ad:- Annotation 2021-05-09 151820

Or simply go to the ad by the link:- https://luts.iwltbap.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMImr6C9qi88AIV6LJLBR1UqgTnEAEYBSAAEgKWLfD_BwE

The adverts displayed on the Shotcut forum are not controlled by the site itself. They are simply adverts related to the content of the site, video editing.

1 Like

Any of the LUTs that are in 3D format should work with Shotcut. I just tried a couple from the “free samples”, one being a “.cube” file, the other a “3dl” file - BOTH worked.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.