Whats the best version for Mac OSX 10.13.6

Basicallly, i was working on Shotcut earlier and it would let me export anything so i thought i’d update the app, i think i downloaded the most recent one but now every time i got to open the app it says:

“The last time you opened Shotcut, it unexpectedly quit while reopening windows. Do you want to try to reopen its windows again?”

if i press any of the options it It shows the Shotcut Logo and say “Loading Plug-ins” then crashes again. Its been working perfectly for ages but then that happened? I’ve looked all over this forum for the right answer but having no luck :frowning: so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Kraig

The minimum version of macOS for Shotcut is currently 10.14 as explained on the download page and FAQ. You need to read through the release notes to find when that minimum macOS version changed to get the most recent version for your OS Shotcut - News (22.01.30) and then locate it under the “Older versions” link on the download page;

This topic was automatically closed after 89 days. New replies are no longer allowed.