Video Modee

Whenever I switch between video modes (For example I switch between shorts, and PC Vids, cause they’re different resolution) it automatically switches back to the one I had already been using. So I have to manually create a new video mode so it’ll work instead of me just being able to simply switch between them I am on the newest version and I have no idea why this is happening, please help!

A project’s video mode is saved with that project. So, if you start new, then it switches to the last used non-project video mode. A non-project video mode is set when you change the video mode before open or making a new project and exit. So, just start Shotcut, change the video mode, and exit.

After setting the video mode, I use File → New
CTRL+N

All that does is make New Project > Video Mode reflect the menu selection from Settings > Video Mode. My comment was about the Settings menu and having its change saved between sessions. It is not exactly clear what the original poster is referring to.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.