Video created and how to make it for instagram

I first created my video for youtube and uploaded it but now how if I want to upload to Instagram

Do I need to go to my same project and make changes or I have to do everything clean from the beginning?

Do you want the video uploaded to Instagram to be a vertical video?

I am not sure this is the first time I will be uploading to Instagram what do you suggest?

So far as I can see the only requirements for Instagram TV videos are that they are between 1 minute and 60 minutes long and are in MP4 format. They can be in landscape or portrait format. From their webpage: https://help.instagram.com/1038071743007909

Video Resolution and Size

• You can upload a video with an aspect ratio between 1.91:1 and 9:16.
  • Videos should have a minimum frame rate of 30 FPS (frames per second) and minimum resolution of 720 pixels.
  • The maximum file size for videos that are 10 minutes or less is 650MB. The maximum file size for videos up to 60 minutes is 3.6GB.

The recommended size for cover photos is 420px by 654px (or 1:1.55 ratio). Right now, you can’t edit your cover photo after you’ve uploaded it.

Don’t know why, but whenever I try to open it, then I get some other language, maybe japanese:-

Is it because my wifi network is linked to Japan, or something that i don’t know. I also want to upload vids on Instagram.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.