Video Capacity

I’m going to cut the video through the program, is it possible to use 1.5TB video?

It’s a lot, I have used almost 19GB as the maximum in shotcut. First of all, You need to have a very fast write and read speed on your diskstation at least 10 to 15GB to get a normal performance, a lot of ram almost more than 128GB. Finally, what is the length of the video and what is the file type, what are your system specs?

Probably, but I doubt many people here have a file that big; I do not. Please try it and tell us if it worked.

1 Like

I’m going to cut a month’s worth of CCTV footage. The file format is avi format. Thank you for your answer.

I will!

Oh! I have never seen my CCTV capturing more than 200GB a month as it captures 480p, I think you might have a very high quality webcam. I wonder you have a large diskstation to edit because we can get only 10GB of speed on a diskstation which was almost 14000$ to 15000$ which has 100TB of storage in it. Maybe you should contact Linus Gabriel Sebastian

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.