Video background

Good morning,
I have a video background that does not want to take and has already succeeded, perhaps by chance!
It’s this same video that I want to redo, change its background that I don’t find appropriate!
I have my video at the top and the background below. Yet nothing works even when trying to change the video background with the same size of the background that I want to replace.
Can you tell me my problem?
With thanks,
Cordially.

Bonjour @saintaise17

Peut-être qu’il vaudrait mieux expliquer votre problème en français car la phrase ci-dessus est incompréhensible. Pour moi en tout cas.

Perhaps you’d better explain your problem in French, as the sentence above is incomprehensible. For me anyway.

In addition to @MusicalBox’s recommendation - which is a good one - you will also need to provide us with a little more information.

For example, can you please;

1. Provide a link (Youtube) or upload a copy of the original video you want to change.
  2. Provide a screenshot of your entire shotcut window, with the video selected on the timeline (and make sure the timeline is visible).
  3. Also, an image or example of your desired outcome would be useful, but not necessary (that may not be possible).

Then someone can further assist.
__

En plus de la recommandation de @MusicalBox - qui est une bonne recommandation - vous devrez également nous fournir un peu plus d’informations.

Par exemple, pouvez-vous s’il vous plaît ;

1. Fournir un lien (Youtube) ou télécharger une copie de la vidéo originale que vous souhaitez modifier.
  2. Fournir une capture d’écran de votre fenêtre de coupe, avec la vidéo sélectionnée sur la ligne de temps (et assurez-vous que la ligne de temps est visible).
  3. Une image ou un exemple du résultat que vous souhaitez obtenir serait également utile, mais pas nécessaire (il se peut que ce ne soit pas possible).

Quelqu’un pourra alors vous aider.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.