Vertigo Effect Tutorial

I made this tutorial again with better quality voice

I’m sorry to say this @Ar_D but I couldn’t watch the entire video. I think this is the second tutorial you post on the forum and it’s a great thing to have more members contributing. But you really need to consider getting a better microphone. It didn’t matter much in your previous tutorial because you only talk in the intro, but in this one you are giving vocal instructions throughout the video and personally I couldn’t understand half of it because of the poor audio quality.
I hope you don’t think my comment is too harsh. I encourage you to make more tutorials. My only intention was to point out this aspect that, in my opinion, needs improvement :slight_smile:

EDIT: Ok, after checking, I see it is your fourth tutorial… Sorry. The one I mentioned (with you only talking in the intro) was the Blender one.

1 Like

I really like that first you show is the effect by itself. It makes it very clear if this is the effect I am interested in.

2 Likes

Ok I will make my tutorial again with better quality microphone and also do some noise reduction in some audio Softwares.

2 Likes