I found in Shotcut, that there are several export profiles for different purposes. I guess the content of this profiles are called properties.
I have a video “A” which I have made with an other program. It has It has a number of properties.
What I want:
I want to be able to make a video “B” with Shotcut with the same properties like Video “A” has. (The source should not be video “A”, but grabbing from n USB-Grabber. So any new Video that has nothing to do with Video “A”. Just the same properties.)
To get this I have tried this:
- I have opened this Video “A” with Shotcut.
- To get the properties of this video I have opended “properties”->“more information”
- I have copied this properties into the clipboard.
- I have changed to the export tab
- I press “add current settings as a new custom preset”.
- In the window that appears I give the name “fer”.
- In the window I delete all content, then I have copied the content from the clipboard into this window
- I have pressed the OK-button
- As Video “A” had as Codec “MPEG-2 Video” my expectation was, that the new created profile “fer” also has Codec “MPEG-2 Video”, but it has “libx264”.
Conclusion: This seems not to have worked.
What did I wrong? And how can I get, what I want?