Universellen Export Satz erstellen

Hallo liebe Shotcut Gemeinde,

Als kompletten Neuling hier bitte ich eventuelle Fehler zu entschuldigen.
Zudem fällt es mir mit 63 nicht leicht mit 63 das essentielle aus den englischen
Youtube Videos zu ziehen.
Vielleicht kann mir jemand bei meinen Fragen helfen.

1. Ich bevorzuge zum exportieren AV1 .webm, am liebsten mit
    Qualität 40%, ,Farbraum komplett, Lanczos best.

Ich habe schon mal versucht das zu speichern, aber dann stimmt beim nächsten
Video z.B. die Auflösung nicht mehr, sondern die aus der Vorlage wird übernommen.

1. Ich möchte für meinen Enkel einen Scherzvideo erstellen.
    Sein Gesicht auf einem Hampelmann der sich auf und nieder mit leichten
    Seitlichen Bewegungen bewegt. Am besten natürlich sein Gesicht aus einem Video,
    Aber dazu bräuchte ich ja vermutlich Greenscreen, und davon hab ich noch weniger Ahnung. Gut, der Motion Tracker ist neu, aber eventuell weiß ja schon einer Bescheid.

Freundliche Grüße,
manni

Wow, gerade Deepl getestet, klasse!

Hello dear Shotcut community,

As a complete newbie here, I apologize for any errors.
In addition, it is not easy for me at 63 to pull the essential from the English
Youtube videos.
Maybe someone can help me with my questions.

1. i prefer to export AV1 .webm, preferably with
    Quality 40%, ,color space complete, Lanczos best.

I have tried to save this before, but then the resolution is not right for the next
Video e.g. the resolution is no longer correct, but the one from the template is taken over.

1. i want to create a joke video for my grandson.
    His face on a jumping jack which moves up and down with slight
    lateral movements. Best of course his face from a video,
    But for that I would probably need greenscreen, and I have even less idea about that. Well, the motion tracker is new, but maybe someone already knows about it.

Kind regards,
manni

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

Hi @GreyMamba

Do you mean: Save this as a Custom export Preset?

My native language isn’t English either. Searching for jumping jacks I found these:
chrome_NOrhL56pQM chrome_zFMFVvYL5X

But my guess is that you want to put his face on another person who his doing jumping jacks.

It will be easier for you to use a still image. A cutout of his face on a transparent background that you animate manually using the Size, Position & Rotate filter with keyframes.
Or use the Motion Tracker filter + the Size, Position & Rotate.

I know I’m not giving you much information here. But explaining all of this would take a long time.
It would make things easier if you’d ask more specific questions.

A “Hampelmann” or “Jumping Jack” is a toy for little children.

Sichert man die Einstellungen für den Encoder als Voreinstellung erzeugt Shotcut eine Texdatei im Anwendungsdaten-Verzeichnis, und zwar im Ordner “presets/encode”. Diese Textdatei kann nachträglich mit einem Texteditor geändert werden.
Ich habe mir so eine Vorlage für eine Video-DVD erzeugt und dabei die Werte für das Seitenverhältnis (ar=…) entfernt. Wenn ich nun diese Voreinstellung verwende bleibt automatisch das Projekt-Seitenverhältnis erhalten.

Das funktioniert auch wenn man in der Vorlage die Einträge für die Auflösung entfernt (width=…, height=…), dann übernimmt der Encoder die Auflösung des Projekts.

Achja, wählt man “Einstellungen/Videomodus/Automatisch” übernimmt Shotcut automatisch die Eigenschaften des ersten Videos auf der Timeline als Projekteinstellung.

If you save the settings for the encoder as a preset, Shotcut creates a text file in the application data directory, namely in the folder “presets/encode”. This text file can be changed later with a text editor.
I have created a template for a video DVD and removed the values for the aspect ratio (ar=…). If I now use this preset, the project aspect ratio is automatically retained.

This also works if you remove the entries for the resolution in the template (width=…, height=…), then the encoder takes over the resolution of the project.

By the way, if you select “Settings/Video mode/Automatic”, Shotcut automatically adopts the properties of the first video on the timeline as the project setting.

Correct, but also when you choose to make a preset a dialog of text appears that is editable and even suggests that in a tip at the bottom. Also, if you give a preset the same name as something that already exists, it overwrites it. Thus, you can edit a preset to remove things by choosing it, click +, give it the same name, edit the text, and click OK.

Thank you for your additional explanation. I notice that this dialog has been improved in newer versions.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.