Unedited work suddenly randomly edited (replacing all previously edited content)

What is your operating system?
Wiundows 10

What is your Shotcut version (see Help > About Shotcut)? Is it 32-bit?

Can you repeat the problem? If so, what are the steps?
(Please be specific and use the names as seen in Shotcut, preferably English. Include a screenshot or screen recording if you can. Also, you can attach logs from either View > Application Log or right-click a job and choose View Log.)
All edited content was replaced by previously unedited and deleted content. This deleted and unedited content has replaced the content that I intended to keep but it is broken up into sections the way my edited content was and some of the text that belonged to the edited content is now randomly placed over the deleted content. Unfortunately, I saved and exported the project and closed the program before I realized this change occurred so I have no way of looking back at my history or anything else to try to figure out what happened. I can only guess that this was a glitch.
The picture I included shows an example of a clip I deleted that now has text on it that doesn’t belong and is broken up with the static clips I previously put between the edited content as transitions.

If you still have the MLT project file, just go back in, select the clip, then delete the text filter. In your screenshot, it doesn’t appear you have the filter panel opened. At the top there is a funnel icon, click that to see your filters.

A useful tool that Shotcut has, is “Save As”. This allows you to make backup copies of your work any time you wish. When you use Save As the file you name, will become the most current save. Just name your projects like FunnyParts 001.mlt, FunnyParts 002.mlt, etc. or use dates/times.