Un générique long avec le filtre texte HTML

A long movie credits with the HTML text filter

Bonjour,

Comme je ne suis pas un expert en programmation, j’ai eu beaucoup de mal à créer ce générique de film.
C’est pourquoi j’ai décidé de partager mon code qui es très simple à utiliser.

Hello,

As I am not an expert in programming, I had a lot of trouble creating this movie credits.
That’s why I decided to share my code which is very easy to use.

long générique.zip (1.7 KB)

J’ai joint à ce post le MLT ainsi que le fichier source HTML afin que nos amis plus expert puissent appoerter des améliorations s’ils le désirent.

I have attached the MLT and the HTML source file to this post, so that our more expert friends can make improvements if they wish

bon dimanche

1 Like

Thanks, merci!

1 Like

Neat approach with very few lines of code :slightly_smiling_face:.
Was there a reason why you did not use Elusien’s Credits creator (http://www.elusien.co.uk/shotcut/video-credits/index.html)? Or the “Simple Scroll” template in the list of the “Text: HTML” filter?

Merci pour les lignes de code simple

Je ne connaissait pas le Elusien’s Credits creator cela me semple très pertinent comme ressource.
Je n’ai pas utiliser non plus le “simple Scroll” simplement parce que je maitrise aussi mal ce filtre que la langue anglaise.
Promis je vais faire des essais avec ce filtre.

Bonnie soirée

Thanks for the simple lines of code

I did not know the Elusian’s Credits creator that makes me very relevant as a resource.
I do not use either the “simple Scroll” simply because I master this filter as badly as the English language.
Promised I will try this filter.

Good night

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.