Tutorial of Shotcut's templete

Thanks for updating new feature!!
I can create and use templete file for Shotcut.

I introduce how can I use templete of Shotcut.

3 Likes

I am unable to understand your what you are trying to say, and the explanation about your tutorial in the post is vague. You could directly write in your language in google translate and then copy-paste the translation here.

In Korean

ํ•œ๊ตญ์–ด

๋‚˜๋Š” ๋‹น์‹ ์ด ๋งํ•˜๋ ค๋Š” ๊ฒƒ์„ ์ดํ•ดํ•  ์ˆ˜ ์—†์œผ๋ฉฐ ๊ฒŒ์‹œ๋ฌผ์˜ ํŠœํ† ๋ฆฌ์–ผ์— ๋Œ€ํ•œ ์„ค๋ช…์ด ๋ชจํ˜ธํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. Google ๋ฒˆ์—ญ์—์„œ ๊ท€ํ•˜์˜ ์–ธ์–ด๋กœ ์ง์ ‘ ์ž‘์„ฑํ•œ ๋‹ค์Œ ์—ฌ๊ธฐ์— ๋ฒˆ์—ญ์„ ๋ณต์‚ฌํ•˜์—ฌ ๋ถ™์—ฌ๋„ฃ์„ ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

Excellent tutorial. Never thought of saving the code to a text document as a template.

1 Like

Thanks~ Hudson555x :slight_smile:

Hi Ar_D.

I did not understand your comments.
Do not understand my explanation of video? or the text โ€˜I introduce how can I use templete of Shotcut.โ€™?

I am introducing new feature of Shotcut and I told โ€˜we can use it like templeteโ€™.

1 Like

What you meant in real might have been lost in translation by me.
Anyway now I understand the exact thing you were talking about.

The โ€œI introduce how can I use templete of Shotcutโ€ was hard to understand, I thought you were telling that how you could use a template in shotcut, and then I didnโ€™t understand what was it about. But in actual, you meant to say that you were making a tutorial about using the new feature as a template. And these both are different things. This was the translation error by me.

I didnโ€™t understand both (because I canโ€™t understand korean), but while seeing the video you showed the Copy-Paste from clipboard feature, and in the post you wrote that how you would use a template of shotcut. And they both mean different. And as I said in previous post, you were trying to explain that how people could use the new feature as template. Which was totally different from what I thought.

Oh, thanks for your comments.
I do not speak English fluently. :slight_smile:
It is big wall for me :frowning:
Anyway, thanks again and have a nice day~

1 Like