Trying Out My New Hat

@ejmillan Howesome !

“Okay, who brought the dog?”
demon-dog

2 Likes

1 Like

Ooops ! I meant Awesome lol

2 Likes

I didn’t, because, although this dog does not have a lot of hair, I am allergic to dog and cat hair and I stay away. :smile:

1 Like

I think there are strategies against shyness. A little imagination and go for it @Jonray
If you watch my video you will understand. You don’t have to show much. :smile:

1 Like

“Okay, who brought the dog?” is one of Rick Moranis’ lines in Ghostbusters when he hears Zuul’s dog-like creature growling in the bedroom.

2 Likes

If you don’t need the Warriors hat, I can put it to good use.

1 Like

Haha. Sorry, Warriors fan for life. I can’t fish with that hat, but I can with the Shotcut hat

1 Like

Let’s just hope Klay gets healthy for next season. He played his college ball near me.

1 Like

Klay immediately makes the Warriors a championship contender again

1 Like

I will try to get a legit one soon :roll_eyes:.
But for now I have this gift for you ben https://rb.gy/j6tgiq

I only remember a few phrases from some films, but my mind doesn’t associate it with English phrases (because of the dubbing). :pensive:

2 Likes

I figured I couldn’t get away without showing off my hat. As I said earlier I use it a lot when playing golf, and as you can see from the photo below it is excellent for keeping my face in the shade. You can also see how faded it gets being out in the sunshine 2 or 3 days a week.

8 Likes

Le Captain badge, nous l’obtenons au bout de combien d’années?

The Captain badge, we get it after how many years?

2 Likes

Great look!

1 Like

Not bad, anyway for a 70 year-old geezer just about to get his COVID jab.

3 Likes

I’m sure once it gets sunny again, mine will fade too once I start using it for fishing

How was this ben?

On another thread (you can guess which one) I still can’t stop laughing from your comment.

Step 1: Put down my coffee so I don’t spill it on the keyboard.

1 Like

I mean, pretty obvious what is being attempted. I’m not going to give someone the keys to steal people’s work

3 Likes