Trying Out My New Hat

I was looking for an Easter egg in the video with the hat switch, like something on the shelf could have been moved/switched. lol

1 Like

LOL. Nothing moved from the shelf, but there are lots of Easter eggs on the shelf behind me that documents a lot about me…my likes, travels, etc.

Sorry, the fence was too high for me to show all of my gorgeous face :grimacing:

3 Likes

You’re right, this one is much better

Despite all the tutorials I don’t know how to adjust the white balance.

As they are looking for the 10 VIP’s of the world, I hide myself

Thank you all, I had a good laugh :wink:

1 Like

It smells like a photo modified with something like Photoshop

2 Likes

Damn… busted !
You’re right… :grin: The fence, the sky and even the 2 hands are fake.
But the rest is all mine

2 Likes

:grin:

Pretty soon, members of the hat club will be much easier to spot, like employees of Target, for customer service…

After my long carrer in the steel industry, I worked on the night shift for a couple of years at Home Depot (reception & packdown team). For a while the director of the store decided it would be a good idea to make our shift start at 4:00am instead of 9h30pm. That way he wouldn’t have to hire more sales associates for costumers service. And we had to wear the bright orange apron of course. In reality, that only resulted in us not having enough time to do our own jobs (making sure the shelves were always as full as they could be). And we soon found out the problem wasn’t the number of sales associates on the floor, it was them running away when they saw clients enter their departments. That’s when I stopped wearing the apron :smiley:
We will never have this problem here on the forum of course, but I like to tell that story :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Great! So if I need to know which wrench to use, I know who to ask…

I loved the tool department. The more time I had to spend there, the happier I was. Like a kid at Toys r Us.

1 Like

I also got the hat *(badly edited photo, I didn’t find my any image looking straight to match hat perspective)

1 Like

Not too bad photo-shopping!! I would never have noticed it wasn’t real… :joy:

2 Likes

I was just thinking - these hats have gone to all corners of the globe. Amazing.

2 Likes

I finally got a photo matching the perspective.

Sorry dude, legit hats only

2 Likes

SCOTUS has ruled that “stolen glory” is not a crime, unless it is used to obtain money, etc., through fraud.
:laughing:

Ehh @bentacular, here’s my trick with the cap and Shotcut. :wink:

7 Likes

Haha! Nice!

1 Like

The UV light was perfect for highlighting the cap and hiding my wrinkles. :grin:

1 Like