Troppa compressione nel salvataggio dei video. Come risolverla?

Sono un principiante con i programmi video e Shotcut. Ho fatto alcuni video di prova con la mia reflex Nikon e ho notato che sono abbastanza pesanti e quindi forse anche non compressi.
Ad esempio un video di 27 secondi, quasi monocromatico e salvato in HD a 24 fotogrammi al secondo, ha una dimensione di 71 mega byte. La Nikon l’ha salvato in modalità MOV.
Ne ho eliminato 18 secondi, quindi due terzi della sua lunghezza. Non ho fatto altre modifiche o correzzioni. Ho salvato il video in HD, 24 fotogrammi al secondo. Ho confermato la qualità MOV, ma il video si è ridotto a solo 9,43 mega totali. Mi aspettavo una dimensione finale di circa 23,6 mega. Quale impostazione dovrei fare su Shotcut affincé i mega del video diminuiscono solo in proporzione al taglio effettuato?
Grazie anticipate e un saluto dallItalia a tutti.

1 Like

Translation (courtesy of Google Translate):

I’m a beginner with video programs and Shotcut. I did some test videos with my Nikon SLR and I noticed that they are quite heavy and therefore maybe even uncompressed.
For example, a 27-second video, almost monochrome and saved in HD at 24 frames per second, has a size of 71 mega bytes. Nikon saved it in MOV mode.
I eliminated 18 seconds, then two thirds of its length. I have not made any other changes or corrections. I saved the video in HD, 24 frames per second. I confirmed the MOV quality, but the video was reduced to just 9.43 mega total. I expected a final size of around 23.6 megs. Which setting should I do on Shotcut affincé the mega video decreases only in proportion to the cut made?
Thanks in advance and a greeting from Italy to everyone.

(Aside: I just ADORE the Italian language!! So expressive and beautiful…) Greetings, @Carlo58 !!

In export, change the video codec parameter so Rate Control = Average Bitrate, and Bitrate equals whatever bitrate your camera records as. You can get the bitrate of the source by opening a clip in Shotcut and Properties > menu button > More Information… Then in the text report, find the video stream and look for “bit_rate”. If that is “N/A” then you need to try a different program such as MediaInfo.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.