Timeline Glaxnimate

What is your operating system?
OSX 10.14.6

What is your Shotcut version (see Help > About Shotcut)?

Can you repeat the problem? If so, what are the steps?
Yes.

Il est impossible de travailler avec la timeline de Glaxnimate.
Les deux moitiés droite et gauche ne sont jamais alignées.
Lors d’un défilement vertical, la partie de droite défile beaucoup plus vite que la partie de gauche.
Si on affiche les images-clés dans la partie de droite, on ne voit pas l’élément auquel elles s’appliquent dans la partie gauche, et vice-versa.

It is impossible to work with the Glaxnimate timeline.
The two halves right and left are never aligned.
When scrolling vertically, the right part scrolls much faster than the left part.
If we display the keyframes in the right part, we do not see the element to which they apply in the left part, and vice versa.

@shotcut

Merci pour le lien, mais ce ticket est fermé, donc vraisemblablement pas résolu rapidement.
J’ai essayé de poster, mais on me demande une adresse mail, ce n’est pas un problème, mais aussi mon numéro de téléphone, et là je ne souhaite pas le diffuser sur le net.
J’espérais que vous puissiez relayer dans la mesure ou Glaxnimate est intégré à Shotcut

Thanks for the link, but this ticket is closed, so probably not resolved quickly.
I tried to post, but I’m asked for an email address, that’s no problem, but also my phone number, and I don’t want to post it on the internet.
I was hoping you could relay as Glaxnimate is integrated into Shotcut

I will reopen it on that project, and I might need to help.

1 Like

Thanks Dan,
If I can help, no worries. :wink: