Time remap

Hello,
first of all thanks for the time remap filter which I find very useful, however a question about it.
How to adjust the time of the start and end keyframe at the same time when you want to freeze the frame.
The movement of the mouse is not precise and ideal to adjust the time is there another way.
I use the last version of Shotcut V21.06.15
cordially

Bonjour @Epsilon85
Je ne suis pas certain que c’est ce que vous voulez, mais la façon la plus simple à mon avis pour geler et dégeler une vidéo à des endroits précis est d’utiliser le bouton Set input time (j’ignore s’il a été traduit)
Dans l’exemple ci-dessous, je veux faire une pause de 5 secondes à partir de la cinquième seconde de la vidéo.
Je met un keyframe à cinq secondes et un deuxième à la dixième seconde. Avec le deuxième keyframe sélectionné, j’appui sur le bouton Set input time et je met la valeur à zéro.

The easiest way I find to freeze and unfreeze a video at precise moments is to use the Set input time button.

2021-06-16_13.30.09
Faire un clic-droit sur le GIF pour l’ouvir à 100% dans une nouvelle fenêtre

2 Likes

Par la suite, si vous voulez modifier la position des keyframes:

• SĂ©lectionner un keyframe
  • Maintenir Alt enfoncĂ© et, avec la souris, dĂ©placer le keyframe vers la gauche ou vers la droite.

If you decide to change the position of the keyframes:

• Select one keyframe
  • Hold Alt down and with the mouse, move the keyframe to the left or to the right.

Hello Musical Box,
Thank you very much for your answer, it is exactly what I was asking for.
And many thanks again to the one who created this filter
Cordially

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.