The AVENUENIGHTS Show - Episode 114: 8 Minutes and 46 Seconds

Good morning fellow Shotcutters,

Hope everyone is doing well today. I’ve been using Shotcut steadily for about a year now. Shotcut is my go to video editor and this community has been nothing but helpful and prompt when I have had questions or run into problems.

As you are all aware, there is a lot of craziness and division going on in our society right now. The death of George Floyd and civil unrest worldwide was the driving force for our recent video and I just wanted to share with the Shotcut community. Please be forewarned, this video is difficult to watch and maybe upsetting for some viewers.

I appreciate the support from the Shotcut community. If any of you fellow Shotcutters have any questions or want to to collaborate in the future on a project, please feel free to reach out.

Thanks for watching and stay safe!

X A X

THE AVENUENIGHTS SHOW - EPISODE 114: 8 MINUTES AND 46 SECONDS

2 Likes

Wow.

Powerful. Tragic. Emotive. You got me. Thank you.

1 Like

Good morning,

Thank you for watching! We don’t often make videos like this, but we felt it was necessary to let our audience know where we stand and to just vent our moral outrage. We really do appreciate the time you took to watch our video. We would love to pay it forward. Is there a project you are currently working on or a Shotcut related issue you need help troubleshooting?

X A X

1 Like

@AVENUENIGHTS - Wow, that’s a really nice gesture. Thank you so much for that although I’m OK for the moment - Shotcut is working well! But I appreciate your offer of help if I need it. We have a fine community on here! :+1:

1 Like

Yes we do. Stay safe and keep on Shotcutting!

X A X

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.